Specification CRS stationary picking stations
CRS stationary picking stations can be fully customised. These picking stations can produce various fractions thanks to the following components:
- A windshifter removes all light plastic material before the bulk product enters the picking station
- There are 6 manual picking points where different fractions can be separated.
- At the end of the picking station, all the material that is not manually picked or separated through other options will fall down.
Two choices are available for the width of the feeding belt: 900 mm and 1500 mm.
Rent first, then buy?
Would you like to test this machine first before purchasing? You can! You can rent this machine from Smet Rental on a trial basis.
Options CRS stationary picking stations
- External sump trays withj pneumatic or manual discharge
- Air treatment
Technical info CRS stationary picking stations
- Up to 9 separable fractions
- High throughput with 6 hand picking stations, 1 metal fraction, 1 light fraction and 1 heavy fraction
- Conveyor width of 900 mm up to 1500 mm
- Ergonomically designed sump trays for ease of use
- Checkered floorboards everywhere with rubber mats at picking stations
- Insulated cabin with draught heating, lighting and PVC windows and door