Tana Shark 440D eco
The Tana Shark 440Deco is a mobile and extremely versatile waste shredder. The machine has a slow rotating rotor with 33 wear resistant teeth and 23 counter blades that reduce the material. The Tana Shark waste shredder is suitable for both pre-shredding and shredding in specific piece sizes of, among other things, industrial waste, demolition waste, tires, mattresses, tree trunks, tree roots and green waste.
This type of machine has a wheeled design and is placed on a semi-trailer chassis with King-pin connection, which allows it to be efficiently moved to the site.
- Hydraulic support legs
- Top band magnet
- Basket of choice and 3 support brackets
- Hydrostatic rotor drive
- Manual counter knife changer
- Remote control
- Automatic fire extinguishing system in the engine compartment
- Water spraying system in the bunker and discharge belt
- Armored rotor: diameter 920 mm, length 3,000 mm
- Outfeed belt: length 4,040 mm, width 1,030 mm
- Armored bunker: width 2,290 mm, length 4,040 mm, loading height 3,400 mm